The purpose of this assignment is to conduct analyses and present your findings and supporting documentation in a professional PowerPoint presentation designed to summarize the information for senior leadership within the organization. Assume that you are delivering this presentation to the senior leadership in an organization. Begin by reading the "13.2 Forecasting Overhead at Wagner Printers" case at the end of Chapter 13 in the textbook. For the case, you will perform a multiple regression analysis. You can perform additional analyses on each data set to gain greater insight into the data set. You must be able to justify each of the approaches and methods you selected for analyzing the data sets. Use the Palisade DecisionTools Excel software to perform the regression analysis. Evaluate the regression model by performing and responding to all parts of the "Multiple Regression Analysis Checklist."
Use the "Predictive Analytics Case Data Template" to complete the assignment and submit answers. Prior to submission, rename the file to include your first name and last name in the filename.
You will submit the completed template file along with the PowerPoint presentation.
Results of each analysis must be included in your presentation. The use of graphs, charts and supporting data, and spreadsheets is encouraged. Interpret the results of each analysis and draw general conclusions from the results. Make recommendations for the organization and address the organizational challenges that may be encountered based upon your recommendations.
The PowerPoint presentation should include the following information:
- Introduction and case background.
- Objectives for each analysis.
- Approach or method of analysis for each data set and justification for selecting the approach or method.
- Results of each analysis.
- Supporting graphs, charts, data, and spreadsheets for each analysis.
- Interpretation of the results for each analysis.
- General conclusion of each analysis and recommendation to the organization, including addressing organizational challenges that may be encountered based upon the recommendation
- In the "Notes" section of each slide, include your talking points. This information should align to the results of your analyses and be supported in the accompanying Excel files.