1) Find the Attached Data file. Fetch data from the provided source. ( secondary data) to be solved on excel.
2) Choose any one Country of your Convenience and required parameters for your study. (I have chosen Jordan (JOR)).
3) Develop a regression model and do Analytical Insights.
4) Choose the trend-line for the above and comment on this.
5) Use two or more different forecasting models and do a comparative study, also list your findings and suggestions.
6) Write short notes as a conclusion based on your findings.
* The year and number of days can be taken as 2 parameters, and then, do analytical insights as of, why I chose these parameters, and what is the 'r' and 'r^2' value here.If you do forecast using regression, what will be the values for the next years, 2018, 2019, 2020.
* Then use the same data for the trendline, and it's for us to decide which is dependent and which is independent. for the trendline one of the variables should be the time that could be the number of months or days or weeks.
* Then we have to compare the results for the regression and the trendline.
* for the forecasting models, we can use any 2 models (3 months moving average, 4 months moving average, 3 years moving average, etc...)
* Then give justification why did you choose these models and compare them by using MAD, and comment what is our inserts, what is the results.
* Finally, write a conclusion about the findings.
If you have any questions let me know. Thanks