Read the article:
When in Doubt, Reach Out: Touch Is a Covert but Effective Mode of Soliciting and Providing
by Kelley J. Robinson, Lisa B. Hoolock, and Jessica J. Cameron
Social Psychological and Personality Science September 2015 vol. 6 no. 7 831-839
Answer these questions in your own words:
1. What were the main hypotheses in this study?
2. What kind of research design did the authors use to answer these questions
(observational, correlational, experimental)?
3. What were the variables in this study? If experimental, label these variables independent
4. What were the main conclusions of this study?
5. What two questions would you be interested in studying related to this research?