As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a
Mastering Metrics assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of
the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1) Evaluate the role of marketing metrics in an organisation.
2) Critically evaluate the significance of different measurement techniques across a
range of market contexts.
3) Critically analyse relevant measures of marketing performance.
4) Assess appropriate sources of data for marketing analysis.
5) Apply marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of marketing activities.
6) Utilise various analytics tools and techniques for marketing insight and strategic
7) Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, using a range of media widely
used in relevant professional context.
Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module
name, the submission deadline and a word count; the appendices if relevant; and a
reference list in Arden University (AU) Harvard format. You should address all the elements
of the assignment task listed below. Please note that tutors will use the assessment criteria
set out below in assessing your work.