As part of the formal assessment for the programme, you are required to submit a Sustainability in Theory and Practice assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Critically analyse the concept of sustainability and its theoretical development.
2. Critically examine how sustainability is managed by a range of organisations and its value and appropriateness to a range of new scenarios.
3. Critically analyse and evaluate how the process of sustainability is applied within a range of organisations.
4. Critically evaluate the relationship between sustainability challenges, sustainability theory and sustainability practice.
5. Apply a reflective, ethical and professional approach to the application of sustainability strategy, the development of principles and implementation. Please note that exceeding the word count by over 10% will result in a reduction in grade by the same percentage that the word count is exceeded. You must not include your name in your submission because Arden University operates anonymous marking, which means that markers should not be aware of the identity of the student. However, please do not forget to include your STU number.