As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Technology and Trend Monitoring management report. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Critically evaluate the emerging technological trends and identify potential challenges and open areas of research.
2. Analyse the impact of the existing and emerging technologies on future trends in the above areas.
3. Critically review the existing literature and form an independent opinion.
4. Demonstrate the ability to conduct independent research and synthesize literature from wide array of sources.
5. Acquire a technical understanding of the emerging technological advancements covering IT systems, Communication technologies and Cyber-Security.
6. Demonstrate clear understanding of technological advancement and suggest solution approaches to existing challenges.
7. Graduate Attribute – Reflective Practitioner
Undertake critical analysis and reach reasoned and evidenced decisions, contribute
problem-solving skills to find and innovate in solutions