The purpose of the Final Project Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of Organizational Behavior. The Final Paper should also focus on the real-life, real-time application of topics covered in this course; the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.
The focus of the Final Paper
- Apply the research to your personal working environment, or an environment you have previously experienced.
- Describe how will you use the knowledge you have gained in this course to change the way you interact and do business in the future?
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must include at least five appropriately documented, academic sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the student guide.
Select a topic of interest in organizational behavior that you would like to explore with additional research (must use at least five references). Some suggested topics for your paper are:
Your paper must:
Writing the Final Paper