1. How does relationship marketing significantly affect the whole marketing management process?
2. Among the 10 Commandments of Marketing, identify only three (3) which you think are the MOST IMPORTANT to be employed in the business. Elaborate why you chose those as your Top 3. (Kotler's 10 commandments in marketing)
3. Marketers are skilled at managing demand: they seek to influence its level, timing, and composition for goods, services, events, experiences, persons, places, properties, organizations, information, and ideas. During this pandemic, cite how would you manage demand of a certain product/service (of your choice) which you think would be beneficial for both your customers and the business.
4. Discuss and differentiate the concepts for measuring demand such as market potential, market demand, market penetration index, company sales potential, etc. and explicate their importance to market forecasting.
5. How can companies build brand awareness and give highest possible customer value?
6. Why is it that the company must focus on building customer loyalty than just merely attracting new customers? How essential is it to reduce defection?
7. In what stage of the buying decision process should a marketer focus more to deliver utmost product/service and have a competitive advantage? Why?