This assignment is meant to help you, in getting started with ASP.NET on Visual Studio 2019. Here is a related information:
1. Make sure you have a web package installed on your visual studio installer, and follow the default steps to create a new project.
2. Create a new ASP.NET web-form (just one page)
3. Include server controls from Label to File Upload (feel free to use the Toolbox or Properties to drag and drop the controls or change styles accordingly)
4. Program the back behind code in C#: all the related functions to show the user input value
5. Keeping UI and UX in mind, deign the page for best responses, like: tool tips, width and height, proper block: <p> and <div> or others, color, font, alignment, and the spacing on the page to highlight needed information
6. For content, please feel free to use you other course project or your own design. Remember it is individual exercise; your design can’t be similar.
7. This assignment will help you getting started with the project to, where registration will be a must and more focused upon out of other 2-3 pages.
8. Due date for this assignment will be 9th July, 2020 (Thursday) by 11:59pm; and it is worth of 6%.
9. Submit a compressed project folder on blackboard.
Any concerns or issues, please reach out to me ASAP. Make sure to complete to your own work, and maintain academic integrity.