- Create an enterprise-wide network security plan for the abovementioned organization.
- Describe the most common vulnerabilities, risks, and issues that your plan will address.
- Describe a plan for standards to protect the users from harming the network and system, both intentionally and accidentally. Discuss how these will be enforced.
- Include policies that protect the hardware and physical aspects of the network.
- Identify hardware areas that need to be secured.
- Describe steps that will be taken to ensure the security of the operating systems and network files.
- Discuss measures that are necessary to protect the transfer of data to and from the network.
- Apply the concepts from the unit's assigned hands-on virtual labs.
Because networks are designed to share information, security is an ongoing issue that must be assessed and addressed at all levels. For this assignment, imagine you are responsible for creating a security and privacy plan for a small doctors' office that has 4 doctors and 10 staff. The purpose of your plan is to describe standards that help ensure the privacy and integrity of the many different facets of a network.
Include the following in your 5–6-page security and privacy plan: