Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, Operational Plan, for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organization, and the product or service that the organization offers. The paper must be between 8-10 pages in length and include five scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Your paper must:
- Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
- Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
- Chapter 8: 8.4-8.7 will provide you with the examples of how different organizations are structured.
- Define the organization’s vision, mission, and values
- Outline the basic planning process for the organization, and describes how the three levels of management influence this process.
- Explain why the quality, productivity, and profitability are important elements in the planning process
- Evaluate the relationship between the human resource planning activities and the overall organizational strategy
- Discuss the philosophy of management that will be applied to the management of the organization and how the structure of the organization will foster a positive work environment where employees will be motivated and productive.
- Compose the steps of control and types of controls included in the control process for the organization.
The Operational Plan
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use five scholarly sources
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined
- Will use Turn it In
Bierman, L., Ferrell, O. C., & Ferrell, L. (2016). Management: Principles and applications, custom edition [Electronic version]. Solon, OH: Academic Media Solutions. Chp.8 (8.4-8.7)
Operational Plan Article http://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/advice/business-leadership/setting-up-systems/operational-plan/