The purpose of this assignment is to give you the opportunity to determine appropriate tests to run, carry out the analyses, and interpret the results of the statistics. Be sure to open this document and SAVE IT as yourlastnamelabfinal.doc to the desktop. Be sure to copy and paste output where specified in the instructions (do not submit a separate output file). When you are finished with the assignment, upload to the Week 7 Blackboard dropbox.
· Read each question FULLY and CAREFULLY before answering.
· Use your time well – look over the exam before starting and develop a plan. If you are stuck on a problem, move on and come back to it later.
· Be clear about what you are doing. The more clearly and explicitly your steps are indicated, the easier it will be for me to award partial credit.
· Be sure to refer to Gravetter and Wallnau as this assignment will cover material learned in both previous and current courses (which use the same book).
· You may also wish to refer to Pace’s e-guide to SPSS as a refresher for how to conduct the tests (as well as videos placed in the helpful resources folder in the classroom).
· If you are confused about a question, ask me. I may not be able answer as I can’t give the answer, but I may provide a useful clarification. It doesn’t hurt to ask.