1. This assignment is to be completed individually.
2. If you think it is helpful you may consider attach your spreadsheet as supplement. However, only the report in word document will be marked.
3. Provide word count at the end of each part.
4. This assignment is marked out of 40%. It will late be adjusted and contributes 20% of the total assessment for this unit.
5. The due date for this assignment is Friday 15 Nov 2019 by 4.30pm. Students should make themselves aware of the Extensions and Late Submissions Policy, which can be found in the FIN30016 Unit Outline. Please get in touch with the unit convenor by 8 Nov 2019 if you require an extension.
6. Assignment submissions must include an Assignment Coversheet which is available on the Blackboard website. Any submissions without the coversheet will be marked as zero (0).
7. Students should ensure that they keep an electronic copy of their assignment.
8. All students are reminded of the Assessment and Appeals Policy as outlined in the FIN30016 Unit Outline.
Get Free Quote!
428 Experts Online