This is the grading scheme that TAs will use when grading this assignment. You do not need to submit this page.
• 1 point for clear justification (probably including a map with shapes on it).
• 1 point for correct computations.
• 1 point for an answer within 1 000 000 m2 of the true area.
• 1 point for an answer within 100 000 m2 of the true area.
• 1 point for an answer given as a complete sentence in the correct units (m2 ).
• 2 points for finding the correct fraction of the famous constant. (Only award 1 point if it is the correct constant, but an incorrect fraction.)
• 2 points for clear justification.
• 1 point for a correct answer given as a complete sentence
Get Free Quote!
310 Experts Online