For each case indicate the violation of the code of ethics. Explain your answer by also indicating the standard violated. In case there is no violation indicate explain with your reason for your answer
1. Tom is a partner in a Big 4 accounting firm, he hired accounting
students from your University to conduct the audit of Bank of America. When the audit was done he received the audit report and signed it. The report was issued one day later.
2. Your mother in law is a majority shareholder in a company, you are hired by the company to conduct an audit, you conducted the audit and issued your report.
3. Marina CPA and Diana a CMA formed a Partnership to provide Audit services. The company was named the nice Audit CPA firm.
4. Sami a CPA advertised his practice on web siting several prominent clients of his firm, he also included links to the client’s websites and quotes from his happy clients.
5. Skyler a CPA was talking with her husband about her work, she mentioned some client’s information to prove her point.
6. Madelyn a CPA in a local accounting Firm, when one of her clients did not pay his bills she informed them that she will not give them their records and supporting documents until they pay.
7. Adel a CPA want to supplements her income by working as a bartender at the Movenpick hotel.
8. Jackson while auditing the American Leasing Company discovered a violation IFRS 16. The company indicated to him that this violation is not Material and that following IFRS 16 will make the financial statements misleading, accordingly he issued a standard report.
9. Antony audited a company for three consecutive years without receiving any fees.