Business Information System; Module 5 DB
- Under what circumstances would default allow (open) be a wise security posture?
- What are the differences between single-factor authentication, multi-factor authentication, and multi-layer authentication? Provide an example of each.
- What makes a password secure? What type of password policy would you recommend for an organization?
- How would you convince users to not store their usernames and passwords in a browser application or computer application?
- Choose a biometric access control and examine its strengths and weaknesses. How would you deploy this control in a business environment? If you wouldn't, why not?
- Why should security be a priority during the design phase of any new application? How would you lobby for the resources and time when faced against tight development budgets and demanding schedules?
- "To increase security, all data should be encrypted before transport." - Evaluate this statement and share your opinion on whether this is good or bad? Are there circumstances or contextual factors that should come into play?
PLEASE NEED REFERENCE LINKS (NOT REFERENCE FROM BOOK).
*IN-DEPTH ANSWER, 2-3 PARAGRAPHS PER QUESTION
* NEED TWO COPIES OF THIS WORK BUT CANT BE SAME
* NEED IT BY SUNDAY OR SOON, SO I WILL HAVE TIME TO REVIEW
* ANSWER MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE INFORMATION SECURITY OR CYBERSECURITY NOT REGULAR SECURITY.