Review the SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analyses for all six cases here. Pick one of the six cases and read the complete business plan. Then, create a professional presentation in Kaltura and MS POWERPOINT suggesting how IT could be used to enhance the company’s strengths, lessen the company’s weaknesses, take advantage of the company’s opportunities, and / or mitigate the company’s threats. The same IT solution(s) might accomplish more than one objective in the business plan.
In your presentation, please copy the SWOT analysis from the case and paste that on one of the slides. The presentation should include 2-4 slides to explain the case including an analysis of the characteristics of the institution in the case study. Please explain specifically how IT solves a problem and / or enables new options for the company. The total presentation should be about 8-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. The reference slide should be in APA format. Internet references, as well as peer-reviewed journal articles, are fine. The references should include examples of other companies that have done something similar to support your recommendations. In-text citations are not required for this presentation. Your presentation should include a voice-over to explain your slides. Please submit your Kaltura video via the assignment link and also include a link to it on the discussion board. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
- Video: What Is a SWOT Analysis?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFB9xrkdiU&feature=youtu.be explains about analyzing an organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). A SWOT analysis is often used in strategic planning.
- Article: Ultimate Guide to Conducting a SWOT Analysis.pdf https://wilmu.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/pid-10080523-dt-content-rid-62587542_1/courses/IST.7100.HYB.B1W01.SP2017/Ultimate%20Guide%20to%20Conducting%20a%20SWOT%20Analysis.pdf explains how to do a SWOT analysis.
- Video: How NOT to Use PowerPoint gives humorous examples of what not to do in presentations.
- Blackboard tutorial: Narrating a PowerPoint with the Kaltura Screen Recorder explains how to add narration to your Kaltura presentation.
- Blackboard tutorial: Using Kaltura to Submit Assignment explains how to submit your Kaltura presentation using the assignment link above.