Write a research paper that analyzes the evolving relationship between business and society. Choose at least three of the topics
from the course learning objectives (listed below), and clearly
identify how the topics directly impact relationships between business
Topics from Course Learning Objectives:
- Social responsibility
- Strategic philanthropy
- Government regulation
- Organizational ethics
- Consumer protection laws and the Six Consumer Rights
- Environmental issues
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course
material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and
other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward
the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes,
paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference
page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals
found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street
Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo
Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.