1. Instructions and guidelines (Read carefully)
1. Insert your name and surname in the space provided above, as well as in the file name. Save the file as: First name Surname M2 U3 Activity Submission – e.g. Lilly Smith M2 U3 Activity Submission. NB: Please ensure that you use the name that appears in your participant profile on the Online Campus.
2. Write all your answers in this document. There is an instruction that says, “Start writing here” under each question. Please type your answer there.
3. Submit your assignment in Microsoft Word only. No other file types will be accepted.
4. Remember to use Harvard referencing in your assignment. See the Programme Handbook in the Orientation Module for further guidance.
5. Do not delete the plagiarism declaration or the assignment instructions and guidelines. They must remain in your assignment when you submit.
PLEASE NOTE: Plagiarism cases will be investigated in line with the Terms and Conditions for participants.
1. There are 6 pages and 5 questions in this assignment.
2. Make sure that you have carefully read and fully understood the questions before answering them. Answer the questions fully, but concisely, and as directly as possible. Follow all specific instructions for individual questions (e.g. “list”, “in point form”).
3. Answer all questions in your own words. Any quotations from the notes, readings, or other sources must be cited using Harvard referencing. The assignment must be your own work only.