A car rental company is developing an Android car rental application with an SQLite database. The system is meant to help the company to manage its records. As a member of the software development team, you have been tasked by the Team Lead to develop an application with the following specifications.
Expand the project by adding a Java class to handle database operations named DatabaseHelper.
• Create the database, SQL insert, update, view, and delete method within the DatabaseHelper class.
• All buttons should be fully functional.
• Add validation code to prevent users from inserting empty fields.
• Add Toasts to give prompt to notify users on successful completion of operation and also to notify users if an error occurs.
• Use comments to document your code and correct Java variable and method naming convention.
• Create user documentation for the Application.