INFO1265 – User Experience
Test #2 – Final Exam – Sophia Sandhu’s Section
1. This is a take-home final exam issued Wednesday, April 22, at 9:00 AM and due Wednesday, April 22, at 3:00 PM.
2. Access to eConestoga and all your own files as well as the Internet are permitted. However, the test must be your own work (i.e., individual work, not group work) and your work must be original. Sources should be cited.
3. No communication or sharing of materials of any kind concerning the test with anyone else is permitted through physical or electronic means.
4. Wherever explanation is required, your answers must be well explained and in your own words. You will be tested on both the content and the quality of your answers.
5. Worth 30 % of your total course grade
6. Read the whole test over before you begin.
7. Have fun with it.
Your start-up develops apps for other businesses (B2B). You have three clients: one makes educational toys, another makes culinary equipment (bread and pasta makers, etc.) and another makes PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment such as medical face masks, smocks, rubber gloves, etc.)
During the current pandemic, there is a strong demand for all of these products, so your client companies are busy. However, your clients must reduce face to face contact as much as possible.
Therefore, these client companies all need an app (the same app should be able to work for all three companies) that will allow them to communicate with their suppliers (companies that provide them with parts for their products) and also with their retail outlets (stores that sell the products to the public). The app should be able to create sales and informational meetings with their distributors and retail outlets, to have webinars on how to do business under pandemic conditions, and also to survey their suppliers and distributors to find out how their needs have changed.