In-Class Research Critique: Quantitative
1. Describe the participants a fully as possible (not the technique, but who participated).
2. Type of sample? Why?
1. Describe all the independent variables fully (name, levels, how operationalized, level of measurement)
2. Describe all the dependent variables fully (name, how operationalized, level of measurement)
C. Design: What was the design? Why?
1. What were two flaws in the overall design?
2. What were the reliability coefficients? Were they at an acceptable level?
3. What were two threats to internal validity? How so?
4. How externally valid would you rate the study? Why?