For the next lab, you will apply the knowledge that you have gained in class and through the readings to create a program using arrays of objects.
In this lab you will continue to update the program that allows the user to create an
estimate of the cost to build multiple tables. This will be a menu driven program that will
continue until the user specifically states that they do not want any additional estimates
or until they reach 10 estimates (whichever comes first).
This program will need to do the following:
• The program needs to create a new class called Table o The class has three instance variables
▪ A string to hold the table shape
▪ A string to hold the table material
▪ A double to hold the area of the table
o The class has two constructors
▪ A default constructor that sets the strings to “NONE” and the numbers to 0.
▪ A constructor that can accept values for all three instance variables