In the Planning Phase, you will determine the sources of information to be gathered in order to investigate the areas you have identified. For example, if you believe that some of the financial data should be looked at, then the Annual Report would be the source of information. Perhaps an organization chart needs to be (hypothetically) requested, or policies and procedures manuals. Perhaps a physical inspection or interviews are needed in order to gather the necessary information.
1. Logical sequence of various steps required to conduct the review of selected operational areas is given with enough details.
2. All possible sources of information are identified.
3. Hypothetical request to obtain information is submitted
4. Good demonstration of presentation skills with multimedia or narrated power point slides.
5. 4 pages,12 time roman, double space, APA format, references,