INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS:
1. This End-of-Course Assessment paper comprises SIX (6) pages (including the cover page).
2. You are to include the following particulars in your submission: Course Code, Title of the ECA, SUSS PI No., Your Name, and Submission Date.
3. Late submission will be subjected to the marks deduction scheme. Please refer to the Student Handbook for details.
B - Submission Deadline
• The TWO (2) items of report, Python code and used datasets are to be submitted by 12 noon on the submission deadline.
• You are allowed multiple submissions till the cut-off date for each of the TWO (2) items.
• Late submission of any of the TWO (2) items will be subjected to mark-deduction scheme
by the University. Please refer to Section 5.2 Para 2.4 of the Student Handbook.
C - How the TWO (2) Items Should Be Submitted
• The Report: submit online to Canvas via TurnItIn (for plagiarism detection).
o please ensure that your Microsoft Word document is generated by Microsoft Word 2007
o the report must be saved in .docx format.