Your goal is to Write a process analysis essay explaining how to be a successful student.
1. The draft must have an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention and states the thesis; three body paragraphs (each with a topic sentence, three supporting sentences, three examples and a concluding sentence); and a conclusion restating the thesis and providing closing comments to gain the reader’s interest and create a vivid picture for the essay.
2. The draft must be 3 ½ pages to 4 pages.
3. The draft must follow the MLA Format.
4. The draft’s thesis must be bolded; topic sentence must be underlined; and examples must be italicized.
5. Your goal is to Write a process analysis essay explaining how to be a successful student.