Without using the Scene Builder, implement an application using JavaFX that stacks the cannon balls. The cannon balls are name-colored. The requirements for this assignment are listed below:
· The cannon balls are to be painted with one of these colors:
· The cannon balls are drawn with the black solid-line strokes with the width specified by the user.
· The application will have a menu bar on top with two menus, File and Setup.
· The File menu has the only one menu item, Exit. When selected, the Exit menu item will terminate the application.
· The Setup menu has two menu items:
o Configure Pyramid… - When selected, this menu item will display the below dialog. The user can specify the name of the pyramid, the height of the pyramid, and the stacking order (LeftJustified, Center, RightJustified) of the cannon balls.