1. Define health care finance and provide several examples of how it, Affects managers at all levels within the organization.
Ans: Health Care finance is one of the core components of health systems. Healthcare finance involves the allocations of finance to maximize the efficiency and value of the entity.
2. Compare and contrast the different inventory management techniques And discuss how each technique might play a role within different Health care organizations.
3. How are health services paid for? Provide a definition for the term
“third-party payer,” discuss the different payers currently operating in
The market, and assess the importance of each.
4. Define and give examples (other than from the table in the text) of
Fixed, variable, and semi variable costs, along with examples of ways to
Control the costs in your examples.
5. Explain why budgets are important to all organizations. Expand this
Discussion by illustrating how different types of budgets are used.
6. How is working capital important to the health care organization of?
Today? Why is it different in health care as opposed to other industries?
7. Discuss the various ways in which health care reform has affected and
May affect the financial delivery of health care today and into the
8. How do medical billing and coding specialists keep up-to-date with?
Changes in ICD and CPT?
9. Why is it so important to have accurate medical billing and coding?