University of Oxford
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university. It was established in the year 1096. This university has no known foundation accurate date. It is located in Oxford, England. It has no known date of foundation, but there is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096. It is the second oldest university in the English-speaking world. Most undergraduate teaching at Oxford is organized around weekly tutorials.
The university operates the world's oldest university museum. The university is made up of a variety of institutions, including 38 constituent colleges. Full range of academic departments which are organized into four divisions. The university enroll 22,000 students at Oxford in total. There are four academic divisions within Oxford University. These include Humanities, Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences. Oxford is also ranked for sport. The university got more than 120 Olympic medalists, 26 Nobel Prize winners.
Facilities Provided by University Faculties and Departments
Classes, lectures, seminars, and laboratory work provided by university faculties and departments. This university provides a full-service library and reading room. 10 well-appointed meeting rooms equipped with audio visual equipment are available in this university. Central accommodation for visitors and students at the Department.
The department has two facilities for conference purposes. Parking for bicycles on the main College site is provided by Oxford University. The university provides a simple and cost effective service to pay your fees using a bank.
These Courses are Available in Oxford University
- African Studies
- Ancient History DPhil
- Archaeological Science DPhil
- Biomedical and Clinical Science DPhil
- Buddhist Studies
- Economics MPhil
- Education DPhil
- Geography and the Environment DPhil
- Global and Imperial History MSt
- Ion Channels and Disease DPhil
- Islamic Studies and History MPhil
- Japanese Studies MPhil
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematical Science MSc
- Nature, Society and Environment Governance MSc
- New and Sustainable Photovoltaics EPSRC
- DPhil in Archaeology
- DPhil in Counting Education
- MSc in Applied Landscape Archaeology
- MSc in Experimental and Translational Therapeutics
- MSc in Surgical science and Practice
- MSt in Practical Ethics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural History
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Research
- Postgraduate Certificate in Patient
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Wildlife Conservation practice
Looking for an expert who provide best Assignment help & Writing Service for Oxford University?
CallTutors is here to assist you with Oxford University assignments. We have a large pool of doctorate and postgraduate experts who provide step-by-step explanation of the problems raised by the students. Our Oxford University homework/coursework help experts are available 24*7 at your doorsteps. The assignments written assure originality and creativity.
Point to point answers are provided which are easy to understand. We provide best online assignment help services for all the subjects related to Oxford University. Calltutors is one of the leading assignment writing website. We can help you with homework, college assignments, business plans, presentations, essay writing and many more. As soon as we receive your request, our Oxford university assignment help experts will be ready to provide you with the desired solutions.