The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905. As successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School. Sheffield is a multi-campus university over two campus areas: the Western Bank and the St George's.
The university is organized into five academic faculties composed of multiple departments. It had 20,005 undergraduate and 8,710 postgraduate students in 2016/17. Sheffield ranks among the top 10 of UK universities for research grant funding. It was ranked 12th in the UK amongst multi-faculty institutions for the quality of its research. Sheffield is one of the six red brick universities.
Facilities of University of Sheffield
The university invest to create the right environment for you. That means outstanding facilities, study spaces, support, and the freedom to do things your own way. Study spaces and computers are available round the clock to offer you choice and flexibility for your study. Students can access their library account and rich digital collections from anywhere on or off campus.
There are five sites with library facilities across the University. Western Bank Library, the Information Commons and the Diamond are all on campus. The Diamond is open round the clock and is unrivalled for its innovation in study facilities. You’ll have access to digital resources, the most in-demand textbooks and over 1,000 study spaces. The Health Services Library has facilities at the Royal Hallamshire and the Northern General Hospital.
These Courses are Available in the University of Sheffield
Undergraduate Courses are
- Accounting and financial management
- Accounting and financial management and economics
- Aerospace engineering
- Applied social sciences
- Archaeology and history
- Architectural engineering
- Biochemistry and Genetics
- Biomedical science
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical physics
- Chinese studies
- Civil engineering
- Dental hygiene and dental therapy
- Dental surgery
- Digital media and society
Postgraduate Courses are
- Accounting, Governance and Financial Management - MSc
- Acquired Communication Disorders
- Additive Manufacturing and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Advanced Aerospace Technologies- MSc
- Advanced Computer Science - MSc
- Biblical Studies, Interdisciplinary - MRes
- Biochemical Engineering with Industrial Management - MSc
- Bioengineering: Biomedical Imaging and Sensing - MSc
- Biological and Bioprocess Engineering - MSc
- Biological Imaging - MSc
- Catalan Studies - MA
- Chemistry - MSc
- Chemistry - MSc (Res)
- Civil Engineering – MSc (Eng.)
- Cities and Global Development - MA
- Data Analytics - MSc
- Data Communications - MSc (Eng.)
- Data Science - MSc
- Dementia Studies - MA
- Dental Materials Science - MSc
Searching an Assignment Expert for University of Sheffield Assignment Help?
Calltutors is the perfect assignment help service Provider. Our Sheffield University homework help experts always ready to complete your assignments. We are the one of the leading service provider who help the students of University of Sheffield. Our expert writers cover all types of homework help needed by students. We provide you high quality online assignment help. We can help you in Essay writing, Thesis & Dissertation writing, Business Assignment Help and a lot more at affordable price.